Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Thursday 19 July 2007

waiting for the rain

Sounds philosophical, no? But I am literally waiting for liquid precipitation. Today, after two days of running here and there, we are home for most of the day and the forecast is for rain, rain, rain. So I'm wondering just where it is. I have lots of little things to do around here, none of which will be impossible should the deluge start, so the rain will be a friendly thing, keeping the grass green and watering my garden for me.

Next week the girls are at a day camp put on by our church, so I will have five days to myself. It's a nice week but it always serves to remind me that I enjoy their company. I guess that's pretty good. I do have some plans, including a hair appointment, but most of it will likely be spent doing things around here like refinishing a desk for R's room and cleaning barns.

No comments: