Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Wednesday 14 February 2007

xoxo

Last night's supper was great; the girls made wonderful sous-chefs and the meal was greatly appreciated by D and tasted as good as we'd hoped.

Today there is rain (or, rather, snow) on M's parade as the long-awaited snowstorm finally arrived - on the day we planned for her trip to visit goaliemom for a few days. Instead we will be staying put as the snow falls and gets blown around. We will handle the storm in a very mature manner by building a fort out of blankets in the little nook at the top of the stairs and the girls will camp there tonight and make a fine adventure of it. We may as well make the best of the change in plans, and there's just something about blanket forts that is cozy and perfect for a day like this.

And of course, Valentine's Day. D and I have marked 21 of these now (yikes!) between dating and marriage. And I'm more in love with him than ever.

3 comments:

sue said...

Isn't it wonderful to be more in love than ever? This is #25 for us, and the anniversary of our engagement.
Tell M I will miss her.

barb said...

M says thank you!

Happy silver... Valentine Day. ;-)

Unknown said...

I guess Valentine's Day is much more exciting when you aren't single.

That meal definitely sounded great! I'll have to make a reservation in the near future. :)