Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Wednesday 2 June 2010

filling gaps

... in our walls, as the guy is here this week to repair holes from the rewiring, box in ductwork that had been left exposed to act as conduits for said wiring, and possibly rip down the kitchen ceiling to expose some sweet beams and wood.

... in the calendar, as June stretches out and I dutifully fill in planned events, an overnighter to celebrate M's 10th birthday, bday parties for R and A. July brings their trip to Alabama for World Changers, and M and my drive to the States to pick them up after.

... in my running schedule as I try to persevere at doing a discipline I don't like to get results I do like.

... in my August schedule as my East Coast Tour (haha! love that) takes shape and adds a few more dates.

... in the kids' knowledge as we cover genetics and cell biology this week. This is a quick unit study in response to various discussions on DNA and such. Figuring out how to wrap up lessons soon with the nice weather and still complete what I'd wanted to.


No comments: