Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Wednesday 29 August 2007

disconnected

I have now been without internet access at home for two weeks. Thanks to Serendipity's computer, I have finally been able to catch up with things. The modem is fine, the computer will connect if set up at someone else's house, so I am holding the phone line into our house responsible. It shall pay. I have no idea how, but it will. How exactly does one take revenge on a phone line?

In other life news, I have finished the Harry Potter book, cleaned up the farm for a birthday party/wedding vow renewal party that was a huge success, enjoyed a weekend visit from Goaliemom, Bean and J, and generally gone about my business as usual.

Off to visit and not abuse the hospitality of Serendipity.

No comments: