Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Tuesday 15 April 2008

back to work

Enough snow has gone and the ground is dry enough; today marks the unofficial official return to working outside.

In the winter some stuff gets done outside, but mostly as necessity dictates. We care for the chickens, remove snow, etc, but we don't prolong the work. But today I'll start the long job of picking things up, straightening up the veggie garden boxes, going to the road with the girls to fish trash out of the ditch (mostly stuff that blew out of our recycling bins), raking flower beds, cleaning up the dogs' winter *ahem* activities, and so on and so on. It's sort of the farm equivalent of spring cleaning.

The winter boots will be put away, the work boots brought back out. Back to it.

No comments: