We're back to the routine of the week after the holiday Monday. But, for posterity and subject matter, I will pause to think of things for which I am thankful.
- my family, the one I grew up with, and the one that now has extended to include my amazing hubby, amazing girls, inlaws and nieces and nephews and friends who have attained the status of honorary family.
- God, my faith, my Rock
- our farm, my place of solace, occasional frustration, hard work and much laughing at myself
- memories, since sometimes that's what you have
- our health
- this country that annoys me and is often ridiculous, yet I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else. Except maybe Scotland.
- road trips and the memories of such
- music, mine and that of others. It inspires, uplifts, makes me anywhere from joyous to melancholy.
- Chai. 'nuff said. Panera Bread Company Chai. Even more 'nuff said.
- the amazing beauty of nature
- the ability to appreciate it
- more than I can think of right now
Yeah. So, now feeling very grateful, on to the day.