Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Friday 29 June 2007

introspection

Today I find myself looking forward to next week. D is off work for the week and we have not-so-grandiose plans of staying here at the farm and doing all those little jobs that need doing but just don't seem to get done. Important things like putting the clothesline back up, like covering the hole left in the siding when I took the stone wall planter down, and like camping out in one of the fields for a night or two, like going for bike rides as a family. In other words, just working together and spending time together. Perfect.

Times like these, I don't need to travel anywhere to find some relaxation. It's good right here. D's goals for the week also include having a nap on the hammock. Something he well deserves but gets little opportunity to do.

This post is the last of June and so the last of my series of "in" titles. It's been fun, kind of challenging for my vocabulary and writing focus. But next month I'll get back to normal titles. Or perhaps start a series of "un" or "pre" or some such thing.

Nah.

1 comment:

sue said...

I think it needs to be "out"