Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Thursday 20 November 2008

day six

We're done the ghost tracks. What a great feeling. We've done so much, I thought, as I listened to the quickly mixed cuts before Tim left yesterday.

But it's only the beginning. All of it will be redone and better, but to hear it back gives such a sense of having done something really great.

Tim now has a week of mixing the tracks before getting them to the drummer for the week, so in two weeks' time we're at it again.

Two weeks of normalish life for our family. Two weeks of getting Christmas plans figured out, planning baking and cards and what shopping haven't I done and decorating our house for one of our favorite times of year.

Of course, that doesn't take into account that we may be redoing some of 'Silence Broken' in those weeks to get it available online for this Christmas.

I'm very happy with it all. It's a little less surreal now, but still filed under "things I never would have thought I would or could do even though I wanted to do them".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

how about filing it under 'brave things I have done'?